The practice pitch below involves some ideas around our Land Subsidy concept for first home buyers.
I have included it in dot points.
- Awareness Campaign
- How to tackle price affordability by subsidizing land and getting a grant from the government
- Using greener materials
- Using sustainability in infrastructure
- We are focusing on getting incentives from the government to control the price of land away from land developers
- We are focusing on working closely with tradesmen to build homes/greener homes also to create further jobs for tradesmen.
- We are looking to charge less to build greener homes.
- We are creating smaller loans for first home buyers to make accessability available.
- We are looking for funding with the government my the use of grants for first home buyers making
- Our concept involves using pre-built homes from overseas
- These pre-built homes will generate income for tradesmen our business and the government. (economic prosperity)
How sustainability matters:
- Less Energy consumption, with energy star saving lights
- Pre-assembled and recycled wood
- Energy efficient windows or glasses
- Solar power boards installed on the roof to save energy
- High quality insulation/sealing
- Insulated foundations at the bottom
- Government gets a return on their investment. Their investment is our concept in land subsidy for first home buyers.